Monday, 1 August 2011

Enormouse and Missed Connections

Sorry so quiet recently... we've all been poorly - you know how it goes with kids - one after the other and then just as they start to get better - you come down. Anyway, I've not been doing anything much more creative than picking up tissues and dishing out antibiotics but I have discovered that a friend who I worked with many moons ago has just had her first picture book published! I'm so excited for her and my copy is en-route from Amazon. It looks great! Check it out here. Congratulations Becs!!!



Something else I've recently discovered is Sophie Blackall, Brooklyn illustrator's blog, Missed Connections. Having over 3000 (!) followers I'm obviously discovering her pretty late in the day but I'm really enjoying catching up. I think her new book is being published in September.

1 comment: