Thursday, 7 July 2011

The day job

It's been a little while since I posted and I've been looking at all the lovely creative things people are doing and having lots of ideas for things and wishing for more hours in the day. Not that I'm complaining really - I'm gainfully employed designing a Ben and Holly sticker book and how can I ask for more - a day job that I can do from my spare room AND still do the school run and make it to school sports day and take my little one to playgroup? I squeeze hours of one thing around hours of the main day job which is Mummy work. The main casualty is the housework but I can live with that! I appreciate how lucky I am, yet still pine for an extra hour or two that I could luxuriousy spend on sketching out ideas (how about a boy with super-human sense of smell, developed due to his very large nostrils which themselves have resulted from dedicated hours of nose picking? (As you can see I get a lot of inspiration from the boys)). Anyway, here's a spread from my latest job, just to prove I'm not idling the hours away picking my nose...

No comments:

Post a Comment