Saturday, 18 June 2011

Mysterious project...

Well, I guess I'm allowed to blog about it now because it's appeared in the bookseller. This is the project that kept me up working until the wee hours for six weeks. I'm a teeny bit miffed that my name is missing from the article (bearing in mind the massive effort required for illustrating two 24pp books in six weeks) but that's the lot of an unknown illustrator I guess. I'm hoping that when they're published in September, I'll be a little bit less unknown, and that it might bring a little more work my way!
http://www.thebookseller.com/news/ladybird-publish-peter-andre.html
I know this is it bit dated, but i'm of the age where Peter Andre will always be synonymous with Mysterious Girl. This was the year I met my husband, and he had curtains like this!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your new book! It's so wonderful that you were chosen!!!
    See you soon,
    Jx

    ReplyDelete