Friday, 18 March 2011

Books we love (No.6) - Dear Zoo, and a lovely exhibition

It's an obvious one, but I wanted an excuse to post this cute picture of Laurie roaring!


Plus, if you get a chance, try and get to the lovely new printmaking exhibition at the Devon Guild of Crafts in Bovey Tracey.  I went today and came away with resolutions to find some printmaking workshops. One of my favourites was a lovely print called Poorman's Mistletoe by Anita Reynolds (who lives around the corner). I'm not sure about the etiquette/permission required to post an image so I've linked to it instead.

I will be posting some new stuff I've been working on very soon. Just been really busy with the boys and the usual washing/playgroup /housework/school runs/trips to Morrisons etc etc. I usually just about manage an hour of scribbling in the evening before I stumble into bed. So more of that soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment